With the development of high-precision array spectrometers, colorimeters and sophisticated systems and software solutions, Munich based Instrument Systems GmbH is setting worldwide standards in the field of light measurement. Our customers include international manufacturer of LEDs, display technology and automotive accessories as well as notable testing laboratories and research institutions. We develop and manufacture measuring devices of the highest quality with over 200 employees at our company sites in Munich and Berlin. As a subsidiary of Konica Minolta, Instrument Systems GmbH thereby benefits from a powerful and global network.
To support our international Team in Munich we are looking for a
Software and Application Engineer (f/m)
High speed optical and electrical LED Testing
- Customer support for integration of hard- and software for LED Testing
- Design, implementation and execution of automated and manual tests
- Implementation of customer use cases on the SDK interface
- Integration of hardware and software components to application scenarios
- Degree in Electrical engineering, Automation, Physics or equivalent
- Customer oriented, intercultural, self-organized spirit
- Programming experience in C/C++/C# and Python
- Fluent in English and preferably also in an Asian language
- Preferably with work experience
In the first year you will be part of the software development team. Your focus is creating applications on the SDK interface. After this thorough training you will be able to support customers on application specific questions as application engineer. We solve our challenging tasks in a dynamic, international environment using agile methods. After first year training regular travelling will be part of the position.
As a rapidly growing technology company, we rely on the commitment, the qualification and the creativity of our employees. You wish to take on responsibility for your assignments and like to prove your talents in challenging projects? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
Ihr persönlicher Kontakt:
Teamleader Human Resources
+49 (0) 89/ 45 49 43 – 197