As a leading developer and manufacturer of high-quality automotive equipment, Faurecia is a preferred partner of major automakers worldwide. We design innovative solutions for sustainable mobility and enhanced life on-board. If you have a natural-born drive to create, progress and perform, then we have a career for you!
Program Development Leader GM (m/f)
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a Program File in Product Data Management (PDM) (including roles&rights), maintaining appropriate product and process definitions.
- Manage technical aspects of a program: Prepare and update other program related technical documentation; Ensure that the technical convergence plan meets product quality and costs targets; Ensure that the PMS technical milestone deadlines are met; Manage Bought Out Parts (BOP) definition and ensure technical integration of suppliers, Coordinate technical management of tool suppliers relying on process/tool engineers and experts.
- Interface with the customer's engineering team.
- Apply Faurecia industrial policies and guidelines (Production System Efficiency, Supply chain, Ergonomy,…).
- Liaise with industrial engineer so that product and process characteristics are under control when production is launched.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Experience in Design&Development within an industrial environment, ideally in the automotive industry
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management process
- Team player with strong communication skills
- International mind set
- Minimum bi-lingual (English required)